Thursday, January 19, 2012

While The Big Kids Bowled...

During the bowling party there was a good bit of down time.  I took some pictures of Dan and Miller and after Lorelai bowled a few frames she came back and snapped a few pictures, too.  I'm not posting a ton of them as the majority ended up on the cutting room floor, but here are a few highlights.

Those handsome Jacob gentlemen.
Trying the ever-popular fist-under-the-chin pose. (That one's for you "Napolen Dynamite"/Uncle Rico fans.) 
Little Black Riding Hood.
Since I'm usually the one behind the camera I asked the birthday mom, Carmen (who's also my friend and hairdresser) if she would oblige us by taking our picture.  I think she did a great job!
Lorelai took this one ~ the funny faces were her idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment