Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jacob Family Christmas 2011

The day after Christmas we were at Ma CJ and Pap's house spending time with family and eating our traditional spaghetti dinner.  Of course Uncle Rob, Aunt Lisa, Sierra, and Chase were there to help us celebrate.  As soon as everyone arrived I naturally began snapping pictures. 

Lorelai and Sierra.  (Guess I could have dressed my child a bit more Christmas-y.  In my defense she was dressed like one of Santa's helpers the day before ~ faux fur and all.)
What a grin from the Miller Man!!
Chase is hiding in the background.  He wasn't feeling well.

Chase out of hiding.  Pap must have made him feel all better.

Uncle Rob and Aunt Lisa graciously posing for me for the hundredth time in 2011.
Two lovely ladies.
Lorelai led the blessing before dinner.  How precious!
Ma CJ ~ AKA ~ Fancy Nancy.
Enjoying some Vitamin C.

Ma CJ bought all of the kids matching PJs for Christmas and I got a great picture of Lorelai and Miller in front of the tree on Christmas Eve in them.  Ma CJ, Lisa, and I had the "grand plan" to get a picture of all four kids in the PJs when we had our Jacob Christmas celebration.  No such luck.  I got a few good pictures of some of the kids here and there, but nothing spectacular.  The bottom picture was the best I could do.  A few of the kids are blurry and Miller looks a little nutty to put it mildly.  Oh well, there's always next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment