Sunday, January 22, 2012

Taking Some Serious Notes

I used to consider myself a pretty decent hostess in the party throwing arena, but clearly I have a lot to learn from the party Miller and I attended on Saturday.  I'm going to post pictures from the actual party later but here are some of the photos of the decorations.  I was telling Ma about how fantastic they were and she pointed out to me how they were done to impress the adults.  (Not that there's anything wrong with that, I would have done the same thing.)  Well you know what...they impressed this one!!!

The entryway table decorations.
Miniature cupcakes/party favors.  (Both for the kids who came AND one to take home for each of their siblings!)  I REALLY have to step up my game!

"Tall" Starbucks type coffee cups for the kids to drink out of with lids on them, of course ~ complete with cupcake ribbons on them.
Individual printed labels for each type of drink available ~ both for kids and adults.  Each label had its own unique cupcake holder.
A cupcake tower with both mini and regular sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment