Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Bouncy House, Balloons, and Bows

After pancakes it was time to head out to the garage for some bouncy house fun.  If you look really hard in the background, you can see Miller in his blue Spider-Man pajamas.
Here's Cara Beth closing here eyes and making a wish before blowing out her candle.  I think the way this picture was captured looks so sweet.
This is Ruthie.  She was a six-year-old helper at the party who served as a hostess and gave out all of the pancakes to the little kids.  Right before I took this she was starting to doze off because she said it was, "hard work being a helper."   :)
After Cara Beth opened her presents, a group photo was attempted by the birthday mom.  Miller accidentally sat in the birthday girl's seat and he wouldn't stop playing with the balloons that were attached to it long enough to look at the camera.  The other kids were ready to get back into the bouncy house, so basically the photo was a lost cause.

So, for humility's sake I'm including this one. Just for kicks I tried to get Miller to put this bow from a present on his head.  He wouldn't do it so I put it on my head instead.  Miller took my picture.  How do I look?

No comments:

Post a Comment