Saturday, July 28, 2012

Savannah Smiles

Here are some of the pictures that I took while we were in Savannah earlier in the summer.

Starting off with a big breakfast before a day of sightseeing.

Here we are enjoying lunch down on River Street.

A street vendor was selling balloon animals, but I apparently Lorelai and Ashlyn were so cute that they gave them balloon tricycles for free!  Lorelai's didn't hold up very well so she ended up making hers into a hat...

...and a flower.
She and Ashlyn were also given flowers made out of palms for free, even though the vendors were charging for those, too!

On the day that the girls got their pedicures, we went for a pedicab ride and stopped off for ice cream. 

Looooooving this picture!  I took it during the pedicab ride while Lorelai was in Grandmother's lap and I was sitting next to them with Ashlyn in my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment