Monday, June 11, 2012

A Southern Institution

Just about anyone from the South (or anyone who follows the Food Network or the world of cooking) knows who Paula Deen is.   There's also a good chance that they've heard of her brother, Bubba.  While Lorelai, my mom, and I were in Savannah recently we ate dinner at Bubba's restaurant, Uncle Bubba's.
We stayed with my mom's friend Dale and her granddaughter, Ashlyn.  The girls became fast friends and dressed like twins at any given opportunity.  On this particular night they wore matching "dresses."  I put "dresses" in quotations marks because Lorelai's dress was actually one of Ashlyn's shirts.  Here are the twins on the patio at Uncle Bubba's.
These are a few of the pictures that I took of the girls before we headed out to dinner.






Lots more to come from our trip in later posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment