Thursday, June 28, 2012

Two Special Days In One

To celebrate Father's Day/my birthday, which happened to fall on the same day this year, we went to lunch with my parents and then headed to Rob and Lisa's for a cookout for dinner.  We had a wonderful day spending time with family and the cousins got to hang out, which is always a bonus!

Naturally the first thing Lorelai wanted to do was play dress-up.
Musn't forget to show off the shoes.
Back into street clothes for dinnertime.

Lisa was sweet enough to get me some flowers for my birthday ~ they lasted over a week!
She also got me this amazing cup, which couldn't be any more perfect for this Halloween enthusiast.
Finally, we had birthday cupcakes ~ complete with sprinkles.
 The boys sure loved them, or at least they loved the icing.

Time for an after-dinner workout, otherwise known as playing outside.
Catch me if you can!
Can you believe I actually managed to get a good picture of all four kids?!

No comments:

Post a Comment