Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So Many Smiling Faces

During our Easter festivities everyone was very gracious while I took TONS of pictures.  Here are some of the smiles that I captured.


Dan chilling with KC.
Sierra was all smiles after getting lots of eggs during the Easter egg hunt.
Sweet Sierra and Pap.
The Jacob Brothers...or is it the Blues Brothers???
Nope, I was right the first time.
 Even KC was kind enough to give me a grin.
A good picture of my dapper husband and "The Girl Who Shall Not Be Photographed." (That's a fun Harry Potter-ish quote for all you fans out there.) What a miracle!!
These girls certainly love to play dress-up.
 What handsome future basketball starts!
 The always smiling Jacob sisters-in-law.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Found your blog from kellys link up! So neat meet a fellow sc person ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy! Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to getting to know you and your sweet family through your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete