Sunday, May 13, 2012

More Bunny Business

A week or so before Easter the kids and I made very special marshmallow treats that Grandmother got for them.  Since enough for two bunnies were included they each got to make their own.
I tried to get a picture of my two angels together before we got started, but it was to no avail.
All of the yummy ingredients and extras needed for the project.
It's always important to read the instructions first.
After the butter melted it was time to throw in the marshmallows.

Hmmm...what do we do next?
It was time to butter their hands so they could press the krispy treats into the molds.



Decorating time!!



Spooky smile, but really cute bunny.  (It was the only smile I could get before he ran away.)
The icing queen showing off her blue tongue.  When I told her I couldn't quite see it well enough...
 ...this is what she did in response.  Yikes!!
 My sweet bunny with a bunny of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment