Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Breakfast with Santa

On Saturday we went to Breakfast with Santa.  Last year Miller didn't want anything to do with Santa, but this year he was all prepped to sit on his lap and tell him what he wanted...that is, until we got to breakfast.  He was fine to call to him from afar, but that was as close as he was willing to get.

This handsome little man stayed back in the pew with me while Lorelai and Dan went up to the front of the church to sing Christmas carols before the breakfast with Santa began.
Here's the lovely Lorelai waiting for the caroling to begin.

Some fun daddy/daughter moments.



When Lorelai ran over to me while I was taking pictures of her with Dan I seized the opportunity to take a solo picture of my handsome husband as I have so few single photos of him.
The moment we all waited for!

No comments:

Post a Comment