Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's Never Too Early To Get Started

As everyone knows, Halloween is my favorite day of the whole year.  When I found these haunted brownie houses just waiting to be decorated I couldn't resist getting the kids in on the fun.  Lorelai helped me bake them while Miller was at school, but as soon as he walked in the door they sat down so the decorating could begin!
Icing was first on the agenda.

Of course, Lorelai had to sneak a few tastes right from the tube!
Next up, time for the candy decorations.

Lorelai's spooky house.  She actually had an amazing double-spider web embellished with candy corn, but she ate it before I had a chance to take a picture of it.  Go figure!!
Miller's mystery mansion.  He did all of the decorationg himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment